Pimp C Died from Cough Syrup Overdose

Pimp C Died from Cough Syrup Overdose

An overdose of cough syrup and a preexisting sleep apnea condition killed Chad Butler, better known as rapper Pimp C, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner. His death has been ruled an accident.

Source

What a surprise.

“I got Dj Screw by the Gallon” -Pimp C

Tagged ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.